WOW! It has been so long since i have posted, and I am sooo far behind! Well I am not going to post the pics of our cruise because there are so many that it would take all day to post them because blogger only does 5 at a time. So if you want to see those you can go to my facebook page and look at them : ) We then had our anniversary on August 25, Labor day weekend the beginning of Sept, Darin's birthday on Sept 10th, Started school sept 10, my sister had her baby Skyler on sept 10th, and Brylie turned 1 on Sept 11th. And Darin worked at the Eastern Idaho State fair that entire week too So it has been way crazy! As well we have been finishing our basement! And since I have pictures of every one of these events, I will just have to pick and choose. I will post pics of the basement when it is completely and totally done.....hopefully soon!
Here are pictures of Brylie's birthday. We did a princess party for her, and celebrated Darin's the same night! We had all of our family come over and play some games and have cake and ice cream. It was tonz of fun! Then the next day we had some of Brylie's friends over and had a little party. I love seeing her interact with her little friends it is so cute! Brylie and Jacob
Kyle and Aubrey, Bry's cousins
Korvyn
Brylie loved her cake! at first she was so polite and just would barely put her finger in the frosting, then when she finally realized that there was cake underneath, she went to town and was in heaven!
This was the
castle cake I made for Brylie
We got her this cute stroller to help her walk, she cruises all around with it! But now she is walking around without it too
Her princess dress and princess chair
We played a game where you had to put the missing princess in her window.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Catching Up.....
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
She is such a cutie pie! I can't believe she's 1 already--time flies by so fast! Sounds like you guys have been really busy lately! I'm excited to see pictures of your basement when you're all done :)
Carolyn, I got your message about the wheat basket. I got the basket at the dollar store (the dollar tree) and the wheat from a friendly nearby farmer. :)
Such a cheap project. And perfect for those of us who live here in ID around all of these wheat fields.
By the way, where did you get that cute tube tunnel thing in Brylie's Bday pary pics? So cute!!
Your little girl has gotten so big! I love the princess birthday. KD is really starting to get in to that dress up stuff. Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment