Wow! The past 2 weeks have been crazy. Darin had a business meeting in Utah on the 4th, so we went down to Utah the 3rd, then the 5th flew out to Cali to visit Darin's mission, then the 8th left San Diego and went on a cruise to Cabo San Lucus, Mexico. We got back on Thursday night, the 13th, then the 14th we left again to Island Park for the weekend with Darin's family.
There are like a million pictures that I took, so I obviously won't be able to post them all, but bear with me because I am sure there will be a lot! We toured the USS Midway ship in San Diego, it was way cool!
This is the USS Midway
This is Bry and Daddy on the airplane, her first time flying, and she won't even remember it LOL
a cute statute they had outside
These are the launching chairs they used in the ship, so if there was an accident or if something was going wrong, they could just launch themselves out. We went on a mini cruise tour at Newport Beach and they showed us a ton of huge houses that are owned by rich people, it was crazy!
on top of Signal Hill in Long Beach, where Darin served his mission at.
This is the diner that is in the movie Cinderella Story. I love that show, and we went in the middle of the afternoon to eat so we were the only ones there so they let us go back and get pictures and everything, it was really weird to be there. Daddy and Brylie at Newport Beach
I took Brylie on a carousel ride
a bunch of seals that we saw on our tour Ths is one of the huge houses that was owned by a famous person
I love this picture!!! We went to an Angels game while we were there, it was awesome even though they got killed
at Newport Beach
Angels stadium
Monday, August 17, 2009
Vacation Part 1....California!
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great trip! That's so fun that you were able to go! Thanks for sharing all of your pictures--it's fun to see what you've been up to :)
Glad you had a lot of fun!
How fun! It is so nice that you can go and have a lot of fun making memories as a family!
Fun vacation for you guys. Hope you enjoyed your cruise, too!
So fun! Yeah, it is funny how you pretty much forget everything from your childhood! Brylie is getting so big! She is so pretty! I hope things are well! See ya!
Post a Comment