Sunday, July 5, 2009

Well....the fourth of July this year was quite crazy! On tuesday I had the wonderful idea to have Darin's business do a float in the parade...meaning we had 4 days to come up with an idea and make the entire float! We did it, and I must say it was pretty cool! But also very stressful! Friday night we were up until 3:30 working on the float, then got up about 6:00 to finish the final touches and get to the park in time to be judged and be in the parade. Thank you to everyone who helped work on the float and who helped in the parade! There are so many pictures, so I just put them in a slide show because it would take forever to post them all!







2 comments:

Chasey Baby said...

Those are some sweet pictures!

crystal carlson said...

Way to go on getting it done in just a few days! Looks like you guys did a great job & were having a good time at the parade!