I know I know, it has been FOREVER since I have posted, I am just so busy. School is kickin my butt, but there is only 4 1/2 weeks left, hooray! Brylie had her 9 month check up today, and she is growing like a weed! She is 30 1/2 inches long, and 20 1/2 lbs. She has gained over 3 lbs and grown 3 inches since her 6 months. For her height she is the 100% and her weight 74% I just can't believe she is 9 months! Wow!
Brylie and her cousin Katelyn matching...so cute!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
She is so cute and I can't believe how big she's getting! Looks like you guys have been having some fun!
Wow she is really big for her age! That is always a good feeling. Tegan is also really big for his age. He is only 17 months and everyone thinks that he is 2 years old. LOL! She is a cutie!
wow, she is growing like crazy. We are excited to see you this weekend.
oh my heck! Brylie is getting cuter and cuter! And i TOTALLY cant believe she is 30 1/2 inches long!!! Thats the norm for one year olds! Lex isnt even that tall! Man oh man! Hope school is going well for you and tell bry lex says hi and she misses her! :o)
Cute! She is so big and I see her almost every day. Can't believe she'll be 1 in just a few months. Crazy!
It's so funny that Janie has this huge dad and is smaller than all the other babies. Bry is so cute! And you need to teach me the trick to piggy tails. I can't do it!
I feel your pain with school! You are almost there! Good Luck! Brylie is such a cutie, look at that smile! It is ear to ear! I love it!
Post a Comment