Well last night I finally finished Brylie's stocking so we got them hung up. We tried to get a picture of her hanging hers up....as you can see from the pictures she didn't like it too well : ) she was smiling at first and was really happy, then of course when Darin got the camera ready she started screaming. I put all the pictures on cuz I just thought they were so funny.(and since I'm the one who is usually with her trying to calm her down when she cries, I don't see her face that often so it was fun to see the pictures lol) This one is prob my favorite, she looks so mad its cute
Brylie was drinking her bottle and I had to run upstairs to get something and I came back down and she was asleep like this. I am a picture freak and I take pictues of everything...especially now that I have a baby : )
Bry has a really cute jacket and when Dare put her in the carseat the other night he put her head up so it went over her head and I thought it looked way cute
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
She is such a doll! I know what you mean--I take a million pictures of Jace too! Little ones are so cute, you can't help but take pictures of them!
Post a Comment