Tuesday and Thursday my mom my sisters and I got together and made ginger bread houses, Tuesday we made the dough and baked them, thursday we decorated. It was LOTS of hours, but tonz of fun! And it's alwasy nice as a stay at home mom to get out of the house too. As you can tell from the pictures my sisters and I are beginners and my mom is EXPERT...she is amazing! She even made hers light up inside this year and she has also won contests before. Darin and my sister's husbands were joking about it and saying that hers is the mansion and ours are the barn and shack and shed lol. But it was lots of fun! My mom my sister Felicia me and my sister Janelle
Felicia with her house
Janelle with hers
Me and my house
My mom and hers...freakin amazing!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Gingerbread House Lane
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. Have you eaten yours yet, or are you guys going to wait?
Looks like you had a FUN time! The houses look pretty cool. I want to know how mom got hers to light up? Did she just put little tea lights in there or something?
p.s. I like the bar code sticking to your sweater in the last picture.
You girls all had great gingerbread houses! I loved them!
Alan, there was a hole cut in the bottom of my board. There is a strand of Christmas lights inside and the cord comes out the bottom.
That's so much fun! I love girls nights! Your mom's house was awesome, but I thought you & your sisters' were awesome too! I've never been good at things like that, so it's always fun to see people that are!
Post a Comment