Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making Salsa

Last night for FHE we went over to my parents house and made salsa...lots of salsa! It was really fun and I learned a lot, it is definately something that I want to do when I have my own garden. Darin left at about 10:30 pm because he had homework but my sister Felicia and Brylie and I stayed until about 12:15. My dad was teasing Darin about his apron so I had to get a picture.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't feel motivated to do stuff around the house. I think it has something to do with having a child and getting up during the night to feed.

Stokers said...

That was a long night. Haha but it was fun! I love the thing you made of Brylie, it is cute!

crystal carlson said...

YUM, I love homemade salsa--it's the best! I think that's awesome that you guys do FHE with your family, that's so cool!

Stacie said...

I love making things from scratch. It tastes so much better than store bought items. I just wish I had more time to do that kind of stuff. Did you guys take a lot home with you?