Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Sweet Brylie

Well we brought Brylie home on Saturday. She is such a sweetheart! It is amazing the instant love you feel for someone you barely know, someone so sweet and tiny. She is just precious and brings so much joy to our family!


I love this picture!!



Daddy holding Brylie's feet. He is such a cute dad, she has him wrapped around his finger. I love it! She is daddy's girl already!


Brylie in her going home outfit
Getting ready to leave the hospital
heading out of the hospital

Mom and Bry taking a nap

Daddy and Brylie at the hospital

Darin got Brylie dressed and ready to go home.


Peeking out into the world

5 comments:

Alan and Kristy said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks for posting them - we were hoping you would post more soon. We are excited for you and your new cute addition. You both will make great parents.

Landon and Alaina said...

She is so cute! I bet it is so good to be home with her and get into the groove of being a new mom! I love her new little outfit!

Kinley said...

Cute baby! We haven't heard a peep from her, so hopefully she is a good baby for you! Congratulations!

Stokers said...

Well I tried making a comment the other day but kept losing internet connection so we'll try this time. I love those pictures!! she is just so adorable! She makes me want to have a little baby. :) Anyway, she is so cute and I'm glad the family is doing well. We love you guys and look forward to watching your family grow! Little Brylie is adorable!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love having a new baby around the house! Enjoy it while it lasts. You'll be suprised how fast it goes!