Darin's birthday was September 10th, We had a party for him that night and everyone left at about 10:30 PM. At 1:00AM my water broke. We weren't sure if it really was the water that broke so we ended up going to the hospital at about 5:00 AM. When we went got to the hospital and I was already dialated to a 6. Needless to say Baby Brylie didn't come until 3:51 PM. It was a long but exciting day. Brylie was born 3 weeks early and was 7 pounds 8 ounces. She was also 19 inches long. She is just a cutie! WE love her.
Friday, September 12, 2008
BRYLIE HAS ARRIVED!
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
Yippy!!! I am so excited for you guys! I am so jealous that you got to have her 3 weeks early. I don't think I will go early since I didn't with Garrett.
Everyone looks great and I am so excited for you. You are now parents, so do you feel any different?!
Congrats! She is gorgeous! Could you imagine how big she would have been if she came on her due date? Tegan was 1 week early and was 7lbs. 9oz and 19 inches. So they were almost the same size at birth. Craziness! Have fun with your new bundle of joy!
Congrats! I have been checking your blog everyday to see if there was any news! I'm so excited for you! She is so cute!
Your baby is beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats guys! She is beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys. We love your little family!
Can't believe you guys beat us!! :o) She's just adorable. We should be joining you in the baby girl department in less than a couple of weeks. Congratulations guys!
Congratulations Darin & Carolyn! She is so stinking cute. I was really hoping she would be born on October 3rd because that was my due date with Shad & he was born on his due date. Lucky for you though she came early. Hope you guys are doing good.
Congrats guys! Brylie is such a cutie. We had a great time seeing her and both of you this weekend. Sorry we didn't stay through Sunday but we were glad we were able to make it.
Post a Comment