Well first off here is just a picture of my growing belly. I am 24 weeks now.
Also, I got my hair cut....or better yet...chopped. I thought I had only cut about 5 inches off, when in reality, I cut about 9 inches off! I have had long hair for about 6 years now, so it is really new and different for me. It was kind of a random thing too, I had asked my mom sunday if she could cut my hair, and she said she would do it on Monday. I was just planning on getting it trimmed to get rid of the split ends. Well I woke up on Monday and suddenly thought why not just cut my hair? Why not try something new? So I asked Darin, and he told me to go for it cuz he has never seen me with short hair before. So I did, and this is how it turned out. I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would, so I am pretty happy about it. Dare says he really likes it too.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
The New Me
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
You look so different. I dunno if it's the hair or the pregnancy or both. Lol It's weird when you don't see people for a couple of months you just notice different things. Anyway, your hair is really cute! Definately a change! :)Short hair is a lot easier to do and take care of though. That's for sure! I love it but am gonna grow mine out now. Well I say that now but who knows if it'll happen. I get impatient and end up cutting it. But Ty wants me to grow it out and I see pictures from my senior year and how long my hair was and want it like that again. So we'll see.
I love your hair! It is always fun to have a drastic change! Plus it will be so quick to style! Which is a bonus if you have class at 7:45.
Your hair is very cute! You look good with short hair and long hair! HOw fun!
Very cute hair! You are more daring than I am. Your little tummy is getting cute too, except you are about a month ahead of me and my tummy is the same size. I guess this is my second though.
Your hair looks so cute! Even though it's shorter than you wanted, you pull off short hair great!
Post a Comment