Monday, June 16, 2008

Brylie

Here is the letters that I painted to hang up in Brylie's room. We also bought some clothes the other day, a few onesies(however you spell that) and then a way adorable white skirt. I already love shopping for little girl clothes!

5 comments:

Stokers said...

That is so cute! I can't wait til I have a baby. :) I get more excited when I see what fun stuff you get to do.

Kinley said...

Hey Carolyn! I am still waiting for you to be my neighboor, when are you guys moving in? I hope you don't hate living next to Tanner, he is crazy, but we try to keep him quiet! Hopefully we don't disturb you! See ya!

Alan and Kristy said...

I love those letters they look so cute. I am excited for you guys to have a girl.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

So Cute!! Girls are so much fun!! Especially shopping for them!! I love it!! By the way your hair is really cute, Love it!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i LOVE her name!!