Well we had our ultra sound yesterday, and she is definately a little girl! We are so excited! We got quite a few different pictures, they are kind of hard to see unless you know exactly like where you are looking and what you are looking at. But we couldn't be happier! We are going to name her Brylie Nicole Thurman. I am now 22 weeks along, and everything is going great. The Dr told us that the meausrements are great, and that she is developing perfectly. She is now about 7 inches long and 15 1/2 ounces. The Dr couldn't get a picture of her face because she had it down in the placenta and wouldn't look up at us. It also took a while to be able to get some good shots and to see what it was because she was sleeping, so the Dr had to push down on my stomach and move the tool thing around to try to wake her up. It was pretty cool though. We are so excited!!
This picture is just showing the part where you tell that it is a girl. It is sort of hard to see, but the way the Dr explained it was that is just looks like an = sign. 
Friday, May 30, 2008
Its a....GIRL!!
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












11 comments:
Congrats!!!! You will get to have all of the fun dresses and hairbows. We get to find out in about 3 weeks what we are having. I can't wait!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I was kinda hoping for a boy I'm not gonna lie, just cause Steph has the girls but that's ok. :) I'm still way excited! And now there will be 2 babies, Courtney and Brylie so no one has to fight over them lol. But I'm way excited and can't wait.
Oh and Ty called me from work yesterday after you texted everyone. He was like "Brylie Nicole, that's cute huh?" Lol it was so cute! But he was excited for you guys when he called me!(Haha just thought I'd let you know.)You guys get to doll her up!!
Oh and Ty called me from work yesterday after you texted everyone. He was like "Brylie Nicole, that's cute huh?" Lol it was so cute! But he was excited for you guys when he called me!(Haha just thought I'd let you know.)You guys get to doll her up!!
Ok last comment, sorry for some reason that last one posted twice. But I swear I'm not retarded and did that. It always makes me do the stupid type in the letters thing twice. I guess I don't know how to read the letters lol. I dunno what my deal is. Haha but sorry I really didn't mean to post it twice. And now you'll have like 10 comments and half will be from me. :) Lucky you. hehe
Congrats! That is so exciting! Time for bows and princesses...
I love the name too! I love different names!
Congrats! Sorry Darin you didn't get what you were hoping for. Just kidding. A girl will be fun and cute. Plus you already had a name picked out.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you two! Girls are so much fun, you will love it! Brylie is a cute name, good pick :)
I don't have a calling yet. I'm enjoying just being in Relief Society right now. It's so much better when you actually have friends in your ward you can go with. Ty and one of our friends Nick both got called to be teachers. But Ty said that the president teaches too. So he'll only have to teach like 3 times while we're here, so that's not bad.
Congratulations! Such a cute name (of course, it's similar to Kaleigh Nicole so I gotta love it). Wouldn't trade my girl for the world!
Post a Comment