Well, since Dare and I met my Jr year in High School, I was obviously still going to dances. So...yes, Darin took me to my senior prom! It was a blast! It wasn't that awkward though because everyone else that was in our group was with older guys as well that were about the same age as Darin. He was a great sport for going with me, and it is something fun to look back on. (He then proposed a few weeks later, the day after I graduated)
These pictuers are just leaving my sister's apartment after she did my hair, and we are headed off to the dance! Don't we just match so perfectly?
I love his cheesy smile in this picture!!
Just heading out to dance the night away.
Darin loves the dip!
A little smooch on the cheek!
Monday, April 21, 2008
It's Prom Time!
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
You guys look so cute together. I remember that night.
You guys look like you are ready to have some fun! It's crazy to see how much has changed in less than a year for you two!
These pictures are so cute!
You guys look really cute in those pictures wish i would have been here to see you that night. I've missed out on so much. Love you guys.
Post a Comment