Well I am 17 weeks now, and we went to the doc today. We got to hear the baby's heart beat again, it was 153. It is so exciting to hear it. I have started to feel the baby a little, not a whole lot, but a little; it is so crazy! Well we could have had our next appointment in 3 weeks, but they didn't have any openings until May 29. We will be finding out what we are having at the appointment, and we absolutely can't wait! I am finally going shopping this weekend for a few maternity outfits, especially jeans. My jeans are getttin so tight that it is hard to even breathe, especially when I am sitting down most of the day in class and at work, so that should be fun. Anyway, everything is still right on track with the prengancy, even my weight gain, so that is great news to hear!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
That is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!
Post a Comment