Monday, July 27, 2009

Bry's Facial Expressions

Brylie has some crazy facial expressions that she does all the time, I have tried to get them on camera, but any mom knows how it is when your child does something until, of course, when you get the camera out. Well this weekend I was finally able to get her cute little innocent face on camera.....what a cutie!
these were taken on our way to wyoming this past weekend to visit some of my familly, and we stopped at Little America to get our 50 cent ice cream cones, so we got Bry her own cup of ice cream. After she was done eating it, it became a nice toy for her.




3 comments:

crystal carlson said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Time sure flies!

Alan and Kristy said...

Funny faces -- so cute. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend.

Sariah said...

That's a great look for her! Too cute.