Well I know I haven't posted for a while, we have been so busy. We both started back to school last monday, and for me having a year off is bout killing me going back. I like it because it is nice to get out and socialize and everything, and I actually like all my classes(except one...) but it is extremely tough! It is hard not knowing what Brylie is doing when she is doing it, when her diaper was last changed, when she last ate, etc. It definately makes me appreciate the time I do have with her more though. It is also tough when I am home because with school of course comes homework....and taking 16 credits the homework isn't light or easy. Anyway, we are just taking it day by day. We are so grateful to have wonderful family around to help out with Brylie as well when we aren't able to be with her when both of us are in class at the same time. Thanks everyone who helps us!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment