Tuesday, January 20, 2009






Last weekend we went to Utah with my Dad, my brother Ryan and my sister Jourdan and stayed at my brother Alan and his wife's house. It was A LOT of fun! We went to a Jazz game on Saturday. Bry actually did really good, until about 4th quarter cuz she was tired but couldn't get to sleep with all the noise.

2 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

How fun! I went to a game once and thought I was going to fall down the seats! She is so little still I can't believe that she is tall for her age she just looks so tiny! It looks like fun plus lots of work to be a mom! Great Job!

Sariah said...

You were in town and didn't let us know? Where's the love??? It would have been fun to have Brylie and Janie meet since they're only 2 weeks apart.