Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

For Christmas we went to my parents house. We did our own Christmas on Christmas Eve Day then had a party at my parents that night, then went back out there christmas morning. There was so much snow that when we came into town to shower and get ready we stopped and helped 5 people get out (Darin didn't mind, it helped his pride since he got to use his truck) Christmas was lots of fun, especially with Bry! Next year will prob be better though when she is a little older and can open her own presents and know more what is going on lol
Brylie had a big blow out on Sunday at my parents house and I didn't have any extra clothes for her so I had to put on some baby clothes from when me and my siblings were little. Don't ya like the booties? : )
Bry's new dress she got for Christmas






3 comments:

scrapping simply said...

cute little girl! thanks for adding our link to scrapping simply prints. we will get back to you in 30 days with your free print credit.
also, would you mind changing your link title to scrapping simply prints, so that we aren't confused with a scrapbook design company?
THANKS MUCH!
GO BYU:):)

Naomi said...

Brylie just keeps getting cuter! How fun! I can't believe that we have more snow than you guys....Craziness!

crystal carlson said...

I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! It was crazy how much snow we got!