We took Brylie to the doctor today for her spitting up so mcuh, and just as we thought she has acid reflex. She got a prescription that I have to give her twice a day, so hopefully that helps her. Luckily it isn't too bad though because it isn't causing her to not grow and develop. She is definately growing, she is now 9 lbs 7 oz and 22 inches long(was born 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long) She is so much fun, she is starting to smile every once in a while too! Bry and grandpa Patterson
Monday, October 20, 2008
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Good that you found out what was wrong. Hopefully she gets feeling better soon. We are excited to see you guys in a couple weeks for the blessing.
Poor little girl. We hope the meds help her feel better.
Hey- It's great to hear from you. We were at the hospital at the same time and didn't even run into each other! Your little girl is so cute. Congrats! Isn't it the best thing in the world to be a parent!
Hi Carolyn! I was excited to see your blog, it's so cute! I love all of the pictures of your little girl--she's so adorable! I hope the medicine starts helping soon!
Brylie looks just like you in the first picture. :)
Post a Comment