Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Messy Flour Game

Sunday night we were out at my parent's house and we played a flour game. You pack a cup full of flour then dump it out and put a penny on top. You go around and take turns-on your turn you cut a piece of the flour from top to bottom without knocking the penny off. If you do knock it off you have to dig through the flour with your face and find the penny, then dig it out with your mouth. Here are some pictures
This is what it looks like when it is first set up
Darin digging in to find the penny
after he found it
My dad
My little brother Ryan got it pretty good because someone smashed his head in the flour while he was looking for the penny
My brother in law Ty and my brother Zach
This is the whole group.
Brylie was looking a little left out
So we put a little flour on her face to make her feel a part of the group
I was the only one who never knocked the penny over so I didn't have to get all messy. wahoo!!
What a mess!! There was so much flour
Just a cute picture I got of Bry that night

6 comments:

Stokers said...

Haha that was way fun and funny!

Naomi said...

I love that game! I havent played since my 12 birthday though. Too long...I need to play it soon. You have just reminded me.

Naomi said...

Darn maybe we can catch you guys another time!

Alan and Kristy said...

What's up with this? We move and now you guys come up with new games to play. First the guys all go out shooting and now the flour game. We are getting left out :(
That games looks fun!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

That sounds like a really fun, messy game!!! Eric and I will have to play that with our families some time :) I know you asked awhile ago, (sorry it took so long) we got Bailee's pictures taken at jc penney. You can also go on their website and print out some coupons so that it's not expensive to get the pictures taken!

Naomi said...

The dates have changed I am actually coming up November 7th and coming back the 9th. I would love to see ya guys while I am up there.