Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks. Most people I talk to say that they can't believe I am 4 weeks away, they say that I don't look that big. To me though, I feel huge! I now go to the Doc every week. He said that the baby feels like an average sized baby, so that is good to hear. I am about ready to have this baby because I am so tired of the constant back pains, the kankles(however you spell that) and everything else that is uncomfortable about the last month of pregnancy. However, I am pretty darn scared for the delivery day to come. I am less than 4 weeks away, and it is kinda scary. We are so excited, but nervous at the same time. It is getting closer and closer quicker and quicker. Every day I think about what she will look like, how big she will be, etc etc. Anyway, we are very excited.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Belly Pic
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
You look way awesome for only having like four weeks left!!! Crazy!! I can't believe it but I am sure that you can't wait to see your little angel. I remember being petrified of the delivery but amazingly I survived and I am sure that you will do awesome!
Haha you look so thrilled in this picture! Bet you're excited, I am! Thanks again for letting us stay at your house for so long, we owe you guys.
Post a Comment