Well I don't have a camera so I can't get a picture of my belly, but I am getting pretty big. I go to the Dr every 2 weeks, and last week when I went he felt the baby and said that her head is down where it should be, her bum is up on my left side and her feet are up on the right side. I always feel her kicking me pretty hard, it is cool though. You can see it on the outside when she gives a good one, it looks pretty funny cuz suddenly my stomach will just like spaz out LOL. But the Doc said that everything is still going great and is perfectly on track. I can't believe that in 7 weeks-give or take-we will have a little baby! I am so so excited, but also scared to death. It is a big responsibility and I sort of just feel like I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to raising a kid haha. I am just so thankful that I have a wonderful husband by my side, that gives me great comfort, and I know that he will be an amazing Daddy!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I can't believe you only have 49 days left. That is coming so soon. I'm so excited for you guys! But no we're not going to Boise. Check my blog. I'll make a post explaining it all. LOL
Oh and I was cleaning up the pictures on our computer the other day and found some that you might want. I've been meaning to email them to you but just haven't gotten around to it. I'll try to do it one of these days and if I don't get it done before we get back I'll just save them to a disc or one of those drive things and then you can put them on your computer that way. :)
Post a Comment