Well I was tagged by my sister Felicia.
Joys:
1- My family is number one. I love to spend time with my husband Darin! I also love to hang out with both mine and his family, they are both so great!!
2- The out doors. I like to go four wheeling, camping, just pretty much hang out outside, especially in the spring and summer, not so much when it is freezing.
3- Crafts. I am not a way crafty, creative person, but I love to do crafts. I am trying to be more creative, and I have made a few things lately. I love it!!
Fears:
1- Spiders!! (Felicia, I can't believe I used to let you pay me to kill them, cuz now I am such a fraidy cat myself I am terrified of them!!) I have held a huge tarantula before, and to this day I can't believe I did, crazy! It must have just been the pressure of my class. (my teacher had a pet tarantula in high school)
2- That I won't be a good parent. We are so excited to have a baby, but I am scared to death! It is a huge responsibility, and I want them to love me, but also learn from me. Lately I have been thinking how I need to be a better example because I know my kids are going to be watching me. It gives me great comfort though to know that Darin is thier father and that he is going to be by my side raising our children!
3- I dunno if this is really a fear, but all my siblings are starting to go their own separate ways, and we will be in a few years after school, but it is hard. I just am not sure how often we will be able to see them, and it makes me sad!
Goals:
1- To finish school and get my degree in Child Development.
2- To build a house for our family.
3- To raise a wonderful family who stay strong in the church, and to see each one of them be married in the temple and have their own families.
Current Obsessions:
1- Getting ready for our little girl!! In 12 weeks we will have a little baby. I love buying little clothes for her, and I love finding little things to decorate her room so cute! I also have made a few things to decorate her room, and I love it!!
2- Blogging-obviously!
3- eating breakfast-sounds weird I know but I always have to eat cuz I am hungry all the time. I realize the importance of breakfast, so I am always asking Darin if he ate breakfast or not. Yes, I am weird.
Surprising Facts:
1- I have never broken a bone.
2- The only time I have flown was for my honeymoon.
3- I had spinal meningitis when I was 10 days old and almost died.
Well, I dunno who there is left to tag, haha Felicia tagged them all at once.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Posted by Darin and Carolyn at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Hey I found your blog through the Hardy's. Cool! Conrats on the baby girl! That is awesome!
Post a Comment